Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wheel N6: Glitters from Barry M and Other Brands



(all are three coats except as noted below; all have one layer of topcoat as well)

1. Barry M Pink Iridescent
2. Barry M Silver Cascade [nearly a 2 coater]
3. Barry M Once Upon a Time
4. Barry M Red Glitter [almost a 2 coater]
5. Barry M Blue Glitter [another nearly 2 coater]
6. Barry M Silver Sea [shimmery base works really well here]
7. Barry M Green Glitter
8. Paul & Joe 021 Hallelujah [square glitter was hard to find when this polish was new]
9. Paul & Joe 014 Confetti [love the delicate mix of colors here]
10. Paul & Joe 015 Venus
11. Paul & Joe 016 Mediterranean [pretty sure this was my first round glitter polish]
12. Rescue Beauty Lounge Look Rich Be Cheap
13. Rescue Beauty Lounge Locavore
14. Rescue Beauty Lounge Frugalista
15. Rescue Beauty Lounge Black Russian (2 coats) [okay, this is really a creme with scattered microglitter]
16. Models Own Purple Haze (4 coats)
17. Models Own Disco Mix (4 coats)
18. Kiko 270 Sparkle Touch
19. Kiko 231 Sparkle Touch
20. Chanel Illusion d'Or [looks quite nice next to the Kikos; I should do a mani with these three, layering over a base color]

Bottles 1 through 7:


8 through 11:


12 through 15:


16 through 20:



















9 comments:

  1. Oh really - MORE glitters??? muahhaaha :D
    I like several of them, especially the ones with the tiny glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! :-) The square glitter and #12 and #13 are my favourite ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I really like those red, blue, and green glitters from Barry M! They look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Those Barry Ms are amazing!! @_@ Big Surprise: "Green Glitter" is my favorite. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry M Green Glitter caught my eye right off too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color wheels!
    There are so many beautiful colors to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4,5 and 7 *.*
    love your wheels, there's always something new for me there :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Kiko glitters are my favourite <3, I have them too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.