Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wheel I5: Purple Shimmers

This wheel has one polish that made my Top 20 before, and several that probably will if I remember them when I do my next Top 20. Yep, these are Karen colors.



1. Style Essentials unknown (2 coats)
2. China Glaze Bogie (2)
3. Nina Ultra Pro Velvet Underground (3) [such a great dusty purple]
4. Catrice Purpleized (3) [love the subtle multi colored sparkles]
5. Milani Dot Com (3) [I forgot how pretty this is, with its golden microflakies]
6. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Purple Fiesta (3) [topcoat would make this better, but I'd still want to pick out the bar glitter]
7. Sally Hansen New Lengths Cat Walk (3) [golden shimmer in a deep purple base; yes, please]
8. Peripera unknown (2) [thank goodness for swapping, which brings exotics like this to my stash]
9. Estee Lauder Extravagant Night (4) [should have been 2 but I bumped it when wet and needed to smooth that out; ]
10. OPI Visions of Sugarplum (2)
11. Estee Lauder Ultra Violet (2)
12. Catrice Poison Me Poison You (2)
13. Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Disturbia (2) [there's shimmer in here somewhere]
14. Revelon Street Wear Voodoo (2) [Revlon brought back ColorStay, so why can't they bring back Street Wear?]
15. Q Collection Dark Lilac (3)
16. OPI Who Are You Wearing (2)
17. Sally Hansen New Lengths Deco Frost (2) [such delicate silver shimmer]
18. Massini Fall Promo Shade (2) [yep, they released it with Fall Promo Shade on the label]
19. Orly Satin Hues Satin Finesse (2) [gotta love the old gigantic 22ml Orly bottles, especially with beauties like this inside]
20. MAC Cyber (2) [bottle is frosted, yet the polish is not matte; this confused me]

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:



















9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purples! I especially love the ones with the flake shimmer in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a really big fan of purple but these shades are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yes, I love especially the cold toned dark ones so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of them except the frosty ones. For some reason at the moment i'm not a fan of frosty finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. vision of sugarplum <3
    these are my colors too, so i love all of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you have so many purple shimmers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Milani Dot Com is now added to my list!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.