Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wheels E4 and F4: Blue Green Shimmers

This episode of Nail Wheel Wednesday features shimmers from the blue green part of the spectrum that range from turquoise on the blue end to teal on the green end. A few of them could be called just straight up green.



1. Sally Hansen New Lengths Blue Chip Frost (3 coats) [yep, frosty; also has small silver glitter]
2. Bourjois unknown (2) [pretty golden shimmer]
3. Pure Ice Heart Breaker (4) [more of a layering polish]
4. Hello Kitty Turquoise Kitty (2) [could use some topcoat]
5. Piggy Polish Baby I Love Your Waves (3) [could have stopped at 2 coats]
6. Ulta Electric Blue (4) [no idea why this took four coats, maybe I got distracted]
7. Essence Colour & Go Pool Party (3)
8. Savvy Prince Ala Charm (4)
9. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Calypso Blue (3)
10. Zoya Phoebe (3) [such a gorgeous matte]
11. Color Club Pure Energy (3)
12. Studio M Total Wow (2) [pretty much a dupe for #11, not surprising since they come from the same parent company]
13. Nina Ultra Pro Perfect Blue (4) [another mysterious coat count; this isn't that sheer]
14. Ulta Surfer Girl (2)
15. Sally Girl 812048 (3) [apparently this is called Dumped, though I had to look online to find that out]
16. Piggy Polish Cosmo Toes (4)
17. Orly It's Up to Blue (3)
18. Ulta unknown (3)
19. Etude House BL009 (2)
20. China Glaze Blue Iguana (3)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


15 through 20:





















1. Borghese unknown (3 coats)
2. Savvy Glass Slipper (3)
3. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Blueberry Creme (3) [I hope this has changed color with age, as I would not eat blueberries this color; also, it's not a creme]
4. OPI Maliblue (3)
5. OPI See Ya Later Sailor (3)
6. OPI Ocean Love Potion (4)
7. Vollare Joy 288 (2)
8. Chanel Nouvelle Vague (2)
9. Love & Beauty Mint (2) [okay, yeah, this is one that belongs on a green wheel]
10. Hoof Hands Crystal Seas (2)
11. Maybelline Express Finish Ocean Green (3)
12. mystery mini (2) [no writing on the bottle at all]
13. Essence Blossoms Etc. I Like (2)
14. CHI Hypnotized (3)
15. OPI Boo Berry [glows in the dark] (4) [could use white underwear and topcoat]
16. NYC Nail Glossies 241 (3)
17. Orly Bailamos (2)
18. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear unknown (3)
19. Sally Hansen HD Hi Definition Pixel Pretty (3)
20. Essence Colour & Go Out of My Mind (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


15 through 20:















7 comments:

  1. Aww, sooo many lovelies - I see a lot, that I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I knew #10 was Phoebe!! :D Okay, I strongly suspected. Such fabulous wheels today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh Phoebe does stand out for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beauties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, blue polish-- my favourite! Loving Etude House BL009

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these! omg I Zoya's Phoebe is one that I love, but don't have yet lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.