Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wheel P1: Brownish Reddish Orangey Cremes

As you can see from the title of this entry, I am having a hard time knowing what to call the polishes on this installment of Nail Wheel Wednesday. Basically, they're the darker, duller colors left in the orange cremes drawer after I'd swatched most all of the brighter ones. There are a lot of food-related names in this group, though I can't say my mouth waters to look at them.

Nail wheel

(all 3 coats unless otherwise noted)

1. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Toffee
2. Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect Soothing Spice
3. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Sophisticated Taupe Creme
4. Sally Hansen New Lengths Almond Creme
5. Sally Hansen New Lengths Cappuccino
6. OPI Ginger Bells (4 coats, which was likely operator error)
7. Sally Hansen New Lengths Caramel Nut
8. Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect unknown
9. L'Oreal Jet-Set The Perfect Raisin
10. Maybelline Express Finish Flesh [wonder if there was a body parts collection: Flesh, Liver, Hair, etc.]
11. Essie Alligator Purse
12. China Glaze Chocodisiac
13. Studio M Reddy for Action (4)
14. Sally Hansen New Lengths Toffee Creme (2)
15. Joe Fresh Brick (2)
16. Essie In Stitches (2)
17. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Chocolate Creme
18. Maybelline Express Finish Walnut
19. Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Mindful Mocha
20. Maybelline Express Finish Brownie

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:

8 comments:

  1. you are much more creative then me, I would have said brown. all brown. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking brown too. But I have a notoriously poor eye for colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of colours! They are the ones that I pick up and get a bit long in the face when I realise I already have 4 other identical polishes in my Helmer. I'm really enjoying your polish wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collection makes mine look like some dust on an old shelf.
    I'm so envious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see one of your posts I feel so envious! :)
    I ordered some nail wheels, too, so I can take my polishes under control! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I don't know why but i think brown nail polishes don't look nice on me so i only have two that normally i never use. Orangey i am starting to like them a bit more:). Reds of course are a timeless colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.